GET CONNECTED. GET HELP.
Every day people in our community are facing issues that, if left unsolved, can lead to a downward spiral. 211 is our way of connecting people in need to resources as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
211 is an easy-to-remember phone number that links people in need to relevant information. When you call 211 you will speak with a trained information and referral specialist who will help you navigate the complex maze of human services. By maintaining an accurate database of public and community-based resources, 211 is able to connect you to basic services - 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and even during a disaster.
Additionally, you can use the online service directory for resources near you.
Benefits of 211
211 is a single access point for every day needs and in times of crisis.
- Food, shelter & clothing
- Opioid Abuse
- Abuse/Neglect prevention & protection
- Rent/Utility/Financial assistance
- Crisis Intervention services
- Job training
- Transportation assistance
- Educational programs
- Home health care
- Congregate meals for the elderly
- Homemaker services
- Quality childcare
- Family resource centers
- Volunteer opportunities
- And much more...
WHEN YOU CALL 211, WHERE ARE CALLS DIRECTED?
211 calls are answered by trained information and referral specialists that find resources in your specific geographic area.
- Callers have access to multilingual services as well as information for the hearing impaired
- 211 maintains a computerized Service Directory of resources and services statewide
- Contains non-profit agencies, faith-based organizations and government services